Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas to All!

Well it's that time of year again. Yes Yes its Christmas time. With tonight being Christmas eve, now is as good a time as ever to unveil a few Christmas presents to all of my readers. Everybody is familiar with the popular song the 12 Days of Christmas. Well now I present to everybody my favorite remake sports versions of the 12 Days of Christmas. First up is the 12 Days of Hockey:




That was just the appetizer, now for the main course. Here are my all time favorite sports renditions. First up is the 12 days of Rick Jeanneret:




And now for the final course of this holiday treat here is the 12 Days of Mike Lange:



So there you have it the best remakes of the 12 Days of Christmas! I hope you have enjoyed this musical feast. But on a serious note: To everybody out there who does celebrate christmas I wish you all a very merry christmas and to every body around the world I wish you all the happiest of holidays and a happy new year! I wish a happy holidays to all and to all a good night!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment