Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas To All!

Well since this is Christmas Eve and Christmas day is tomorrow, I figure now is as good a time as any. From all of us here at Solly on Sports to all of you, I would like to wish everybody a very Merry Christmas and a very happy and healthy new year. And with that in mind, today is special because I will try and spread a little bit of Christmas cheer with some hockey themed spins on an old Christmas favorite, that being the 12 Days of Christmas/

First up is a tune done to one of the best announcers in the game of hockey, not only today but all time as well. I now present the 12 Days of Rick Jeanneret:



But wait there's more. Now that we have you're attention, I have more for you're viewing pleasure. If you thought the first video is good, then you will really enjoy video number tow as I proudly present the 12 Days of Mike Lange:


And just to cap things off I offer up one more version of the great Christmas tune. This one is a tribute to the game in general, an early 80's version of the song. My last hockey temed song of the holidays is the 12 Days of Hockey:



So there you have it. My Christmas presents to all my loyal readers of this blog. I thank everybody for taking time to read my blog posts throughout the year and hope you will continue to enjoy more blog posts to come in the future. Thank you very much. Have a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and a Happy and Healthy New Year!

-MS

No comments:

Post a Comment